The Alternate Title for this post is a Crooked Fingers lyric.
I threw together an actual Facebook page for the Passion so I can stop clogging up my incredibly important and excessively busy Facebook feed. Okay, I did it because a few people suggested it might be a good idea. My Facebook feed is about as busy as a ski slope in August.
Bob’s Burgers has been added to my rotation of shows. That is quite literally about the most exciting thing to happen in the last couple of days around here. Also rain. I think it’s been raining pretty much constantly the last two or three days. Still waiting on it to act like it’s fucking winter and snow for real. Which I will probably regret right about the time it happens. Which might be tonight if the rain starts back up after another couple of hours. It’s getting cold as the sun’s starting to drop. I hope it doesn’t just all turn to ice.
Been playing Borderlands 2 again, since it showed up free on the PSN store for PSN+ members.
- Someone’s Making All The “Burgers Of The Day” From Bob’s Burgers Because The World Is A Beautiful Place (geekosystem.com)
- Of Course There’s A Blog Dedicated To Replicating Burger Specials From ‘Bob’s Burgers’ (consumerist.com)
- Watch the National collaborate with “Bob’s Burgers” for Thanksgiving (pitchfork.com)
- Great Job, Internet!: A Tumblr brings Bob’s Burgers delicious creations to life (avclub.com)
- Best of: Bob’s Burgers’ Tina makes the series a must-watch and 2013’s third-best show (avclub.com)